Monday, July 25, 2011

Leonie Kranzle on MTV in the new season of "Scraps", SCRAPS 3.



 Leonie Kranzle on MTV in the
 new season of "Scraps", SCRAPS 3.


Leonie has been called the appeal, and has been playing to go for the audition.
Of course, beautiful, slim and good, have been taken for the third season of the television series "Scraps".


"I've been excited to acting with Americans, I had the opportunity to meet many celebritiesthat I love. I had a chance to know Josh Hutcherson, one of my favorite actors, we chatted a lot and now we are friends and we call on weekends.
Now housing a residence here in Los Angeles."

It seems that the girl has taken a break between her and Germany with her belovedKonrad Baumann.
Now it is them who enjoys wallowing among the American celebrities.
But between her and Josh, there's just friendship or something more?

No comments:

Post a Comment